Terms of Service
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You acknowledge that EASYSELL will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. EASYSELL cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as data, graphics, photos and links that is uploaded under your EASYSELL account ("Store Content"). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of EASYSELL will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- An EASYSELL account only allows to have one(1) template for a domain, extra charges will be charge for any template changing.
- Upon completion of payment, the system will auto send you an order confirmation email saying that your purchase was successful and create a member account for you to login into the member portal. Besides, our support will contact you for domain confirmation and account creation.
- You will receive your website within two(2) to five(5) working days depends on the time using on domain registration process.
- The website will only valid for one(1) year. To extend for our service, customer will need to renew their website at member portal.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by EASYSELL.
- You understand that your Store Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any EASYSELL customer, EASYSELL employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment.
- In the event of a dispute regarding account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- EASYSELL retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful account ownership and transfer an account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful account owner, EASYSELL reserves the right to temporarily disable an account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that EASYSELL shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall EASYSELL or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, EASYSELL partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- EASYSELL does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- EASYSELL does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- EASYSELL does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your domain(s) are renewed on time. EASYSELL does not guarantee successful renewal of domain(s) once the domain goes into the domain redemption period.
Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the EASYSELL service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your EASYSELL store at any time by emailing to email@example.com. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
- By uploading Store Content, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to view your Store Content; (b) to allow EASYSELL to display and store your Store Content; and (c) that EASYSELL can, at any time, review all the Store Content submitted by you to its Service.
- You are responsible for compliance of Store Content with any applicable laws or regulations.
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to a EASYSELL store however, by making your store public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- Kindly emailling to firstname.lastname@example.org for any email account creation or modification.
- EASYSELL will remove all the content you have stored on the Service after expiration of your account or discontinue with our Service.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing email@example.com and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in EASYSELL's response.
- Once cancellation is confirmed, all of your Store Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- Following cancellation, it will be your sole responsibility to handle all matters related to your domain with the domain provider.
- There is not refundable for any cancellation or termination of EASYSELL account.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the EASYSELL service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Trial account will be ready by admin within 24 to 48 hours.
- EASYSELL reserves the right to modify or terminate the trial account for any reason, without notice at any time.
- EASYSELL reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- EASYSELL will remove the data and files of the expired trial account without notice at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- EASYSELL reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- EASYSELL shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of Malaysia.